For some odd reason, my body craves iced coffee in the dead of winter. I know, I'm just as perplexed as you. The craving hit me during the middle of the snow storm we had last week and because the horrible road conditions the craving was not immediately met. I searched the Internet high and low and found a few different processes and made one that fit my life and taste of coffee perfectly!
I N G R E D I E N T S
1 and 1/3 C ground coffee
1 Quart mason jar with lid
I N S T R U C T I O N S
1. Pour the coffee grounds into the mason jar.
2. Fill the jar to the top with water and seal.
3. Let sit at room temperature for 8 hours (overnight is best because impatience is easier to deal with).
1. This concentrate is best used by proportioning it 1/3 of the concentrate to 2/3 of water.
2. Pour the 1/3 concentrate into a mason jar and 2/3 water; add ice, a cute straw and creamer and you're good to go!