Fall is a time full of fellowship. I look forward to this time of the year because it combines the great things about all the other seasons into one. It's warm enough to enjoy nature, and it's cool enough to enjoy the cozy things in life. This recipe does the same: it combines the joys of nature with the coziness of favorite ingredients.
I N G R E D I E N T S
1, 8 oz cream cheese, softened
3/4 C brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
4 tbsp Homemade caramel
3-4 Tbsp cinnamon
4-5 apples of your choice
S T E P S
1. Mix the cream cheese and brown sugar together.
2. Add in the vanilla and caramel.
3. Stir in the cinnamon last.
4. Place in the container of your choice and add caramel and cinnamon on top for looks.
5. Cut up your apples, spray with lemon juice and place next to the dip to serve.
This is such a great recipe to make for a party or game night with friends and family!