I love hand embroidery. I think that's obvious, but I wanted to state it one more time so we were clear. So, because of my deep love for this craft, I wanted to do another "DIY" for embroidery and I wanted to do a giveaway specific to this pattern...I will have details on this at the end of the post!
M A T E R I A L S
- An embroidery hoop (I am framing mine so I used my plastic hoop)
- Three thread colors of your choice
- Embroidery needles
- Neutral Fabric
S T E P S
1. Begin by putting your fabric in your hoop and tracing your pattern on with a pencil. I decided to put my finished product in a frame so keep the size of your frame in mind as you draw your design.
3. This next step is really easy. This is no fancy stitch at all, just make really long stitches along your penciled line, creating the vine stem.
4. Now, use the back stitch to outline the leaves of the vine and fill in the leaves with the long stitches you used to create the vine stem.
5. Cut the fabric to fit the frame and enjoy!
G I V E A W A Y
I love having giveaways! Since I learned how to make this cute initial pattern I wanted to make one that is personalized to one of you.
The Prize: If you win, I will make this pattern that will feature the initial of your last name in the colors of thread that you choose and it will be framed!
How to enter: To win this giveaway do the following:
1. Follow me on Instagram: @meagankaypalmer
2. Email me at: email@example.com letting me know that you have read this post and want to enter!
I can't wait to make one for one of you guys!