I've always loved Valentine's Day. I know there are some out there who hate the "manufactured" holiday but I just can't come to hate it. Why not have an excuse to be thoughtful and giving?
Long story short: I help with a small group of 6th grade girls on Wednesday nights at my church and I wanted to make them a little something to brighten their days. Here is what I did to make these DIY Valentines!
M A T E R I A L S
- You will need a graphic design of some sort, if you would like to download the one I made click here.
- Hole Punch
S T E P S
1. Print the designs on the card stock (I printed 4 to a page)
2. Cut the designs out.
3. Use your hole punch to make two holes close together.
4. Cut your twine so that it will be long enough to tie a bow.
5. From the back, pull one side of the twine through one hole and the other side of the twine through the other (just look at the pictures, I'm not being very clear)...
6. Tie a bow with your twine.
You're done! You can also tape suckers to the back of the cards or write cute little messages.