I've been using essential oils for almost a whole year and every time I make a new discovery I feel just as giddy! This newest discovery has totally changed my daily routine--showering has now become my favorite moment of the day all because of this simple recipe. This has also become a great Christmas gift to give my friends and family who are oil lovers like me!
I N G R E D I E N T S
1.5 C of baking soda
1/2 C of water
-I buy my oils from Doterra.
*you can use any essential oils--this combination worked great for my allergies!
I N S T R U C T I O N S
1. Mix the baking soda and water together in a small bowl.
2. Pour the paste into a muffin pan.
3. If you have time, keep them in the oven until they are rock hard. I baked mine at 250 for about 2 hours and I checked on them periodically.
5. Remove them from the muffin pan (I let it completely cool upside down on a cutting board then lightly tapped the bottom of the pan and they came out easily), pick your oils and put a few drops of each on the tops of the bombs. I chose eucalyptus, grapefruit, and wintergreen because these smells relax me and clear up my sinuses.
6. Take one bomb and put at the bottom of your shower. It will slowly dissolve and the smells will clear up your nose and make your shower incredibly relaxing. Another great use would be as an exfoliant--baking soda clears up dark spots, takes away dead skin cells and erases acne scars; the essential oils have great benefits of their own!