It's Christmas time. This time of the year brings about so many amazing things, one of which is party food. I mean, we all love parties, but more specifically, we love the food that adorns the tables covered in cheesy christmas table clothes. What's not to love? One of the best Christmas foods is the infamous puppy chow:
I N G R E D I E N T S
5 C of Chex cereal
1/2 C chocolate chips
1/2 C creamy peanut butter
1/8 C butter
3/4 C of powdered sugar
1 gallon sized Ziploc bag
I N S T R U C T I O N S
1. Pour the cereal into a bowl.
2. Begin heating the chocolate, butter, and peanut butter in a saucepan on medium heat.
3. Once it has been well blended, pour this over the cereal and stir in until evenly coated.
4. Scoop the cereal into the Ziploc bag and pour the powdered sugar into the bag.
5. Shake the bag until the powdered sugar covers all the cereal then enjoy!