Unfortunately, I've been having so many stomach issues lately. I cannot pinpoint what food group is causing this horrible pain but I'm on an adventure to find out. A friend suggested I try an elimination diet and the first thing I will try to eliminate is gluten--I know, it's such a cliche thing to cut out. I love bread, pasta, cakes, cookies, fried things...I love it all but alas, I must find out what is hurting me so badly! In honor of my first week of elimination, I made these very tasty gluten free cookies.
I N G R E D I E N T S
1 C creamy peanut butter
1/2 C sugar
1/3 C packed brown sugar
1 large egg
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 C semi sweet chocolate chips
I N S T R U C T I O N S
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix the sugar, brown sugar, egg and baking soda together in a bowl.
3. Stir in the peanut butter until completely even.
4. Stir in the chocolate chips.
5. Put wax paper over a baking pan, then put 1 tbs sized cookie dough balls 2 inches apart.
6. Bake for roughly 12-15 minutes and enjoy the amazing smell that fills your house.
These are some of the best cookies, but they are a lot more crumby than most cookies so eat with a napkin in hand!