M A T E R I A L S
- 2 coordinating colors of fabric (about 1/2 a yard of each)
- a foam wreath starter (I got mine at Michael's)
- a ribbon of your choice to tie at the top of the wreath
S T E P S
1. Cut your fabric into 1.5 inch wide x 4 inch pieces (you can do this all at once or cut as you go).
2. Take your first colored fabric and tie it around the foam wreath and take the knot you just made and turn it to the back of foam wreath.
4. Take your choice of ribbon and tie it to the top of the foam wreath.