I started my first herb garden two years ago. I love herbs! They are so versatile and just completely beautiful. Last year I grew a few herbs in our greenhouse and realized there is a real market for them in my area. This year I made the herb planting process more efficient and useful. I wanted to write this DIY post so my customers can see a practical way they can display their herbs!
M A T E R I A L S
a mason jar lid and ring
clothespins - be creative: use different colored clothespins in different sizes!
herb of choice
I N S T R U C T I O N S
1. Glue the lid and ring together using a hot glue gun. This step can be optional if you don't have access to a glue gun. This is just for precautions.
2. Start attaching the clothespins to the lid.
3. Fill the container with soil and add your herb plant to the soil filled container.
4. Keep it where a lot of light comes in and keep it watered.
5. Pinch off leaves to use while cooking different dishes.